|This is a compensated post but all opions expressed are my own|
Fun times at the Blogger Social for Aio Wireless. Who is Aio Wireless, well they are an AT&T subsidy (basically a company under a company) that is introducing us to to a more simple approach to going mobile here in the Houston area and expanding all over the U.S as we speak, or you read, I type, you know what I mean. lol
|Alejandra with Aio, Miss Jennifer- Aio President, Me, Jen, Andrea and Taylor|
Told you simple! Love it and here is why...
3 simple plans
$35, $50 & $65 and if you want to add UNLIMITED international calling to your plan it's just an extra 10 bucks! That totally beats a calling card. *just saying, I'm into saving money...well spending it on other things besides a bill. Ok back to simple...
bring your own phone, if it's compatible keep it and use it or purchase a new one and get a credit towards your old phone. (very good deal, a friend received $250 towards a new iphone5 this day)
|Jen looking very Aniston|
What I loved loved loved about Aio was that they are not only taking up space in our communities, they are giving back to our communities.
- In "H-Town," Aio Wireless locked arms with Girls Inc. of Greater Houston, LULAC National Educational Service Centers and the Houston Area Urban League to find 30 talented students.
- Each student selected receives a $1,000 scholarship.
- ZTE, one of Aio's device manufacturers, is donating a super cool ZTE Velox tablet to each scholarship recipient because they know how much tablet technology is changing the way we take-in information and learn.
- Our scholarship recipients' inspirational stories and dreams will be told on Aio's Facebook page for the next 30 days pictures, quotes and all.
- A cool party and bumping DJ at the Houston Museum of Natural Science on May 30.That's where the students will receive their scholarship and the tablet.
|Mason having a cocktail, much needed after all her help.|
|Dj was entertaining|
|Two Left Spoons catering...so yummy!|
Thank you to everyone who stopped by the event and this post...I don't know about you, but I am a big giver and believer in giving back. The fact that Aio hasn't been apart of my community for less than 30 days and is already giving back, shows a lot! Thanks Aio and Welcome to Houston!
Follow me on Instagram for more pictures