Latina COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara wows international beauty and fashion critics on the red carpet, as she is known to do, this time at the annual Screen Actors Guild Awards! Sofia wore a stunning white Donna Karan gown, accompanied by partner Nick Loeb, with COVERGIRL glam provided by her lead makeup artist, Kayleen McAdams. Below you will find the step-by-step details on how Kayleen managed to get Sofia’s winning modern look for the red carpet.
Kayleen McAdams : “I wanted to do something fresh and new on Sofia. Her white dress gave me a bare canvas for her face, and I was able to bring an element of color with a purple eye shadow. We have never done a bright color shadow for an award show so this was our first!”
1. I started by applying COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over Sofia’s face, and then used COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium along her T-Zone to set the product so it would last all night.
2. I then applied Cheekers Blush is Classic Pink to make her look bright and fresh.
3. With the eyes, I applied SmokyShadowBlast in Purple Plume all over the lid and then smudged Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Cabernet all along her top and bottom lashes.
4. I finished the look with three coats of Very Black Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.
Sophia and her Glam Squad
pics courtesy of
of P&G COVERGIRL (Getty).
· Like: www.facebook.com/covergirl
· Follow: www.twitter.com/covergirl
· Coming Soon: #COVERGIRLbus (to a city near you!)
· Subscribe: www.youtube.com/covergirl
· Double Tap: www.instagram.com/covergirlofficial